Early Childhood Ministry
At Graceland, you have found an exciting place for your child to hear God’s Word and grow in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Our teams partner with families of babies through 5th graders to help kids…
1. Gear Up by Worshiping God (Large Group Worship) Click HERE to learn more about Gear Up.
2. Link Up with Christ and Others (Small Group Discipleship) Click HERE to learn more about Link Up.
3. Engage the World with the Gospel (Being a Light in the World)
More about Graceland’s Early Childhood Ministry
The Early Childhood Ministry Team is passionate about loving babies and preschoolers into learning about God. During the week your child has three opportunities to explore Bible-based truths about God and Jesus:
1. Nursery Our Nursery, for babies 6 wks and older, is a wonderful nurturing environment for your little one to begin forming first impressions about church and God thorough music and play. The Nursery is open for both services. Click HERE to find out more about our Nursery.
2. 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Link Up (2’s – PreK)
3. 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Gear Up (2’s – PreK)
Wednesday Evenings (Programming runs August-May)
4. 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Foxter’s Friends (2’s & 3’s) Click HERE to find out more or register for Foxter’s Friends!
5. 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Super Seekers (3’s – PreK) Click HERE to find out more or register for Super Seekers!
6. 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. 2nd Year Cubbies (4’s & 5’s who finished book one and want to continue to book two) Click HERE to find out more or register for Cubbies, 2nd Year
Partnering with Parents
Because parents are the first and most influential spiritual teachers, church programming will enhance what children are already learning about God at home. Here are a few resources to help you maximize your child’s spiritual development. Find out how to Volunteer in Early Childhood.
RSVP to ECM Team Lunch! (on or before April 20th)
Please direct any questions to Cathy White, Early Childhood Director at 812.944.6448, ext 190 or email@example.com.