Graceland Student Ministries wants our parents to be equipped to minister to their students. All the resources found on this page are designed to give tips, advice and references useful materials so that you can reach your student in relation to a rapidly changing culture.
Check out the Fundraiser page for ways to help earn money for Student Ministry trips taken throughout the year!
Jameson's Blog is a great place for the latest in news about social media and parent correspondence.
Here are some Parenting & Culture Sites we Recommend:
- Center for Parent/Youth Understanding (our favorite site to recommend for parents to understand culture so they can impact it)
- Homeword (encouraging parent site full of great articles and resources)
- Ed Stetzer's Blog (a thoughtful blog about culture, ministry, and lots more)
- uKnowKids.com (tools for parents to keep up with digital activity)
- Common Sense Media (references to help make smart media choices)
- 360family (connecting parents to the hearts of their students)
- Focus On The Family (helping families thrive)
Want to stay connected to Graceland Student Ministries?
Let Amy know if one of the links is faulty (812.944.6448, ext. 193).